Postponed -All Saints Challenge #3 


St Patricks’ Day Tournament. 

Unfortunately it has been such a wet winter, the range is soden, no one has managed to shoot outside this year and the forecast is not looking good for Sunday. Absolutely nothing to do with the  coronavirus.

With various holidays and numerous other tournaments, I’m afraid it will need to be a long postponement probably until the 24 May.  Details will be re-posted nearer the time.

Comments are closed.